To download a 2022 Membership Application click on this link:
Note that there are three pages to this application and the package includes the application for an Annual Pass. Please complete Pages 1 and 2 and submit with your payment to the included address. The Boat Club will begin processing 202 applications before the first of the year.
The Lanark Village Boat Club (LVBC) has two categories of membership: Associate and Resident .
Associate membership is open to all individuals who may or may not reside within the prescribed Lanark Village area boundaries.
An Associate Member is eligible to:
· Attend monthly Members meeting to provide comment and input (but has no voting privileges);
· Participate in LVBC open social events;
· Have access to the boat launching facilities and parking (contingent upon availability), the pier, pavilion and clubhouse (there is a user fee for the building). Note that there is a separate application required for boat launching.
Resident membership is open to all property owners, and others who reside at least 90 days in the “Lanark area”. The area is defined as the junction of Hwy-98 / Hwy-319 on the east and Hwy-98 / Lake Morality Road on the west, north shore of St. George Sound and south property line of St. Joe lands.
A Resident Member is eligible to:
· Participate (i.e. voting) in advising the Board of Directors on governing activities of the Boat Club.
· Be elected to the Board of Directors;
· Participate in all LVBC sponsored social events.
· Have access to available facilities, i.e., boat launching, parking, boat slip, pier and use of the pavilion, clubhouse and grounds.
Note that there is a separate application required for boat launching and building/grounds use.
The membership fee is $15.00 per person.
Lanark Village Boat Club c/o Membership
P.O. Box 504, Lanark Village, FL 32323